Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DSI Annual Holiday Party - Let's Celebrate


2012 has been a successful year for Down Syndrome Indiana and we want to celebrate with our AMAZING families! 


Please join us at our Annual Holiday Party:

Friday, December 14th, from 6pm to 10pm at The Atrium

(3143 E. Thompson Road, Indianapolis, IN 46227)
 

Festivities to include:
 

STAR Award Presentations, Delicious Dinner Buffet, Music and Dancing, Pictures with Santa Claus, Holiday Cookie Art, and a Photo Booth!
 
 

This event is provided with no cost to our families, though we do accept donations of office supplies.  US postage stamps and white copy paper are greatly appreciated.
 
 

Please RSVP to register@dsindiana.org if you and your loved ones plan to attend!

14 comments:

  1. Interesting information I haven’t been through such information in a long time.
    Dallas Mold Inspection

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs and each of its stuff is so pleasurable and valuable it is making me come back soon.infographic

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s really such nice information to get advantage from.infographic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really very informative content is here, thanks for sharing such info.car insurance quotes

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don’t suppose many of websites give this kind of information.
    http://www.SelfDirectedGoldIRAPlan.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’m soooo happy through your blog posts, and waiting for the upcoming posts.
    car insurers

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm also visiting this site regularly, this web site is really nice and the users are genuinely sharing good thoughts.click here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’m eager to find the valuable information and for me this is the right place to get the good stuff.best fat burner supplement for men

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place.the best weight loss pills

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would unquestionably provide ten out of ten for such incredible content.working tax credits contact number

    ReplyDelete
  11. I guess this blog is perfectly incomparable.visit

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want to say many more thanks for providing instructive and qualitative stuff here.
    Android App in Pakistan

    ReplyDelete